It doesnâ??t seem a year since we were last here does it? But it was and – with predictable regularity – here we are again with PLATFORMS ARE DEAD: STATE OF THE PLATFORM NATION. This is the lang catâ??s guide to the important stuff going on in the advised platform market right now. And thereâ??s a lot of it, as you would expect.
- The ways in which we reckon platforms are dead.
- Six months on from pension freedoms, how much has the world of drawdown really changed?
- An unpacking of the changing regulatory landscape, flat-pack stylee, without too many bits left over.
- The three laws of what isn’t really robo-advice, but that’s what everyone keeps calling it anyway.
- Our #heatmaps and pricing analysis. But with extrasâ?¦
- A long overdue introduction to Platform Gran and our totally revamped and upgraded PEE-WI (that’s Provider Enhanced Emotional Wellbeing Index for theÂ uninitiated).
And as if that wasnâ??t enough youâ??ll get quarterly updates winging their way to your inbox, oh, every twelve weeks or so.
YES! YES! YES! PLATFORM GUIDE ME UP RIGHT NOW!
Providers/large advisory firms:Â the cost is Â£3,000 (plus VAT) for your own use. If you want to distribute the guide to others, get in touch and weâ??ll negotiate a deal. Distribute without a deal and, well, letâ??s not find out eh? Email [email protected] or [email protected] to order.
Advisers:Â the cost is a mere Â£150 (plus VAT) with a discount of Â£50 for members of threesixty, IFP and PFS. We work on trust so just pick the right option from the drop-down, then add to cart and know that lies make kittens cry. You can add a printed copy to your order for an extra Â£10 (printing and postage and all that) â?? just pick the option at Â£160 (plus VAT) or Â£110 (plus VAT). VAT gets added on at the very last stage as you check out.