- Many thanks for joining our adviser panel and a warm welcome
- You are members number x of the panel
- What’s involved?
- Taking part in any piece of research we contact you about is entirely optional, you can participate as much or as little as you like
- Once a year, we will undertake a larger survey among the panel, it’s always up to you whether you participate and, for this one, as a thank you we will give you a play back of the main trends affecting advisers and a copy of our annual platform guide, which currently retails at £150 to advisers
- We will also be in touch with you on an ad-hoc basis to ask you for views and opinions and these pieces of research usually take around 5-10 minutes to complete, each is optional and again we will play back the results to participants – you will be able to see from the content of the research whether it’s a topic you’re likely to be interested in obtaining the insight on
- We plan to keep growing the panel and the activities relating to it, our plan is to make it a group where information can be shared among advice professionals to mutual benefit, this may involve the likes of informal get togethers for networking and so on (we’ll be in touch), if you have any thoughts or views on the type of thing you might be interested in, let us know
- We’d always love you to get in contact with the lang cat team about anything – we’re all ears (contact here)
Read the latest blog posts and opinions from the lang cat team. We’ll keep you up-to-date with markets trends, key events and the latest data from our quarterly platform market scorecard.
Our platform directory is free to use, all we ask is that is you sign up as a member. Once you’ve done that, you can tell devices to remember you – so don’t worry about login hassles.
We publish a range of guides and publications offering insight and analysis across advised and direct-to-consumer (D2C) platforms, investment (CIPs)), regulation and key industry topics.