November 14 @ 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm£240
You know what’s wrong with most conferences? They don’t really get to grips with the subject, the sponsors take over, and nowhere near enough of them take place in a crypt. The DEADx TALKS has been proudly punching a hole in that problem since 2015, and we’re happy to be back at The Crypt On The Green in fashionable London once again this November. Our subject this year is – take a deep breath – value.
With all that in mind, we’re bringing together a range of speakers and panellists including fintech gurus, political experts, asset managers, advisers, robos and platforms to explore what it all means and where it will take us. Mixed up in there will be some Brexit nonsense (we might have left the EU just two weeks before), and the lang cat will also share our most recent research on the state of the adviser nation.
We’re happy to tell you that joining us on the day will be:
● Jackie Boylan, Head of FundsNetwork, Fidelity International
● John Rowland, executive director of Cicero
● JB, Author of ‘New Fund Order’ and NED
● Justin Basini, founder of ClearScore
● Justin Onuekwusi, Head of Retail Multi-Asset Funds, Legal & General Investment Management
We’d love to see you there. Please get in early – we’ve only a handful of seats left.
The lang cats