Want a 7 day free trial of Platform Analyser? We got it right here.
You asked. We delivered. Here’s the lang cat’s new REGTECH tool
Stuffed full of the most comprehensive database on platforms IN THE WORLD (maybe) and lang cat knowhow too, Platform Analyser is everything we know about platforms, right there on your screen, including:
- Our quick comparison tool
Want to find out who offers dripfeed drawdown or prefunds withdrawals? Yours in 20 seconds or less.
- Regular insight
At least one piece per month, and a quarterly adviser briefing keeping you up to date with everything that’s going on.
- A full online due diligence tool
Designed to fit your PROD responsibilities and give a full audit trail of every decision you make.
All of this with none of the complexity you’re used to elsewhere and for only £25 plus VAT per month or £300 plus VAT per year. If you choose the annual option you also get our Advised Platform Guide (worth £200 plus VAT) thrown in. Just pure, unalloyed expertise on 25 leading adviser platforms. And maybe a cat joke.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO PLATFORM ANALYSER
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING PLATFORM DIRECTORY USER
You need to create an account in Platform Analyser. If we recognise your email address from our old system, we’ll tell you so. But you still need a new password – we’ve made the requirements a bit more secure. Don’t worry, it’s quick. If you used a generic email address before (Gmail / Hotmail etc) then we won’t have carried that over: you need a business email address to sign up and in to the new system.
IF YOU ARE COMPLETELY NEW
You also need to create an account in Platform Analyser. If you’re an advice professional you can choose whether to just access the free Directory or whether to go premium up to the full Analyser system. If you work for a provider, or are a Russian spambot, you can only access the Directory and can’t upgrade. We check several times a day and will respectfully reject subscriptions from providers and spambots, so don’t try. Again, generic email addresses like Gmail won’t wash.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to ‘sign up’ at the bottom of the home page.
- Tell it your name, business email address and choose a new password; if you had a password for the old Directory this won’t work here.
- If you’re an advice professional, decide if you want to join our adviser research panel (only if you’re not already on it – if you are, we know it)
- We’ll send an email to confirm your password – note this will probably go to your junk mail folder. This catches people out sometimes.
- Confirm the password via the email (which might be in your junk folder). This will take you back to the home page. At this point choose ‘log in’ (using the username and password you’ve just created) and choose your package.
- If you choose the free one, you’re into the new free platform directory, which looks lovely.
- To go premium, select which package you’d like to take and follow the instructions – you know how to do this stuff, you’ve done it on a million websites before.
- If you choose to go for the full Analyser package, select from monthly or annual payment options.
- Bask in the warm glow of unrivalled platform analysis goodness.
Don’t forget the confirmation email. If you try to complete your signup, be it right away or later, without validating your email address, things will progress in a suboptimal manner and that will make you sad. Look for the email in your junk folder and go from there.