COME AND HAVE A GO: THE (LATE) SUMMER SPECIAL
Summer might be slipping out of reach but we’re hanging on in there with the lang cat’s 2018 Guide to Direct Platform Investing.
In celebration of the fact that we’ve actually enjoyed a summer worthy of the name (yes, there has been ample sunshine on Leith, thanks) we’ve got a veritable ice cream van of goodies to share with you.
Our special sundaes include:
- Who’s moved into the direct platform market, who’s moved out and who’s shaking it all about.
- It’s been a busy time for regulation’ we’ve got the important bits.
- Everything you need to know about who’s charging what and what for, complete with our very own #heatmaps.
- Regulation has triggered a more transparent approach to disclosing investment charges, but how effectively are platforms communicating these charges to investors?
- Open banking: it’s nothing to do with more flexible hours at your local branch and everything to do with being able to see all your finances in one place. But is it that simple?
I’LL HAVE A 99 PLEASE. WITH SPRINKLES. AND STRAWBERRY SAUCE. MAYBE A WAFER!
Help yourself. The Guide is free to download, with no fear of adverts, pop-ups or a seagull swooping down and stealing your cornet.
Just log in to your account, download the paper and then it’ll be stored with your other downloads. No account? No problem, just follow the instructions. You’ll get your link straightaway and in an email. Don’t forget to check your Spam and Clutter folders if you don’t see it in your Inbox.
We had fun putting the Guide together and we hope you enjoy it.