HELLO AND WELCOME
This is where you get your free, downloadable abbreviated version of the new, in-depth study of the outsourced centralised investment proposition (CIP) marketplace.
It’s a collaboration between CWC Research and the lang cat; two consultancies with considerable experience in both the supply and demand sides of this particular aspect of the sector.
WHAT DOES THE FULL STUDY COVER?
The overarching purpose of the full study is to provide asset managers, wealth managers, product providers, regulators and advisers with a timely, data-driven analysis of the outsourced CIP sector from both the provider and adviser perspective.
Specifically, the study:
- examines the environment and landscape in which the main types of packaged, outsourced CIPs are operating.
- looks at the sheer, dizzying breadth of options facing advisers (hence our title).
- examines adviser behaviour in selecting CIPs.
- profiles, in aggregate, the different types of proposition in detail and looks for areas in which different forms of outsourcing may provide more or less optimal client outcomes.
- attempts to draw a line from types of outsourcing to client suitability.
- makes suggestions to providers and manufacturers of how they might achieve cut-through in this marketplace.
I’M IN – HOW DO I BUY THE FULL STUDY?
Your free download is, of course, an extract of a much longer – and we do mean much longer – study which has a surfeit of hard data, additional analysis and vox pops in it. If you’d like to find out more:
The cost of the full report is £4,000 plus VAT, but discounts are available for adviser firms. Packages are also available for providers who would like to pass the report onto advisers.
ALL LANG CAT, ALL THE TIME
We’ve got a brand new web store, which is well exciting. Follow the instructions and you’ll create a lang cat account. Your purchases will be stored there for you to download any time.
IMPORTANT: Once you’ve created your account and checked out you’ll see a link to download your copy. It’s quite small so glasses on, yeah? You’ll also get your link by email, so don’t worry if you miss it. If you don’t get the confirmation email, check your Spam or Clutter folders.