**IMPORTANT – READ DOWN TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET THE GUIDE FOR £200 IF YOU’RE AN ADVISER OR A PARAPLANNER**
We said 2018 was the biggest year in platforms since RDR with regulation, replatforming and rorporate ractivity (the new alliterative term all cool cats use to cover IPOs and acquisitions). 2019 has mainly been about dealing with the fallout of all those changes, and had some surprises of its own in a ‘hold my beer’ kind of way.
So we’re certainly not short of interesting stuff to talk about in the eighth annual lang cat guide to advised platforms, THE VALUE MYTH: STATE OF THE PLATFORM NATION.
This year’s Guide brings you:
- In-depth reviews of 23 (count ‘em!) platforms, with stats, updates, adviser comments and lots of other useful stuff.
- Your annual dose of platform pricing analysis, including ISAs and GIAs, pension accumulation and drawdown and mixed wrappers.
- ‘The Market In Five Charts’ covering the numbers we think matter most from the last year.
- Clarity on all things PROD – or at least the bits we think are important.
- Our view on the true meaning of value and whether the industry is any where near it.
- The 2019 Platform of the Year Awards from the lang cat recognising the best platforms for retirement income, accumulation, disruption and all-round adviser satisfaction.
NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL THE THEORY OF EXPECTED UTILITY!
Our price for normal-sized adviser and paraplanning firms is only £200 plus VAT. You’ll notice that the cost at checkout is considerably more than that. But never fear! All you have to do is email email@example.com and we will send you a code that will magically drop the price to £200. We’re doing this because last year we had too many enterprising equity analysts, private banks, wealth managers and even a few providers checking out at the adviser rate, honour meaning nothing these days. So yes, one little hoop to jump through but we promise it’s worth it.
If you haven’t already set up an account, just follow the instructions during check-out. We promise not to sell on your data and no salescat will call. Unless you ask us to, in which case Mike will be round like a shot.
The report will come to you by email, so keep an eye on your Spam and Clutter folders if you don’t see it.
You may have noticed that the lang cat is about to launch a new platform comparison, due diligence and insight tool called Platform Analyser. It costs £300pa, and includes a free Guide as part of your subscription. So if you do want the Guide, and then you sign up for an annual license for Analyser, we’ll refund the entire purchase cost of the Guide. It’s just the kind of cats we are.
IS THERE A DISCOUNT FOR PLATFORMS?
I’m glad you asked. Keeping the costs down for advisers means that everyone else (large adviser firms, networks, providers, asset managers, consultancies and anyone else who isn’t a regular-size adviser firm) has to pay a bit more. The price for all you fine folk is £4,000 plus VAT. You can check out online or get in touch and we’ll send you an invoice.
But, because value is not a myth at the lang cat, you can buy your Guide at a discount as part of our market insight package, which also includes the quarterly Platform Market Scorecard and other in-depth lang cat analysis.
Want to find out more? Just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org