HELLO AND WELCOME
It may have escaped your attention but Things Are Afoot in the retirement savings market. Yes, really. And not just a few ‘DRIPS’ into the bucket of business as usual. No, this is a ‘DELUGE’ of doing things differently. A ‘RIVER’ of revolution.
Which brings us neatly to ‘WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS: WHAT NEXT FOR THE UK RETIREMENT SAVINGS MARKET?’ the lang cat’s guide to what it all means for advisers, providers and consumers but, more importantly, what’s next once we move on from the initial ‘FLOOD’ of . Oh, you’ve got it now? With the water? And the levee? OK.
Here’s what awaits you as we ‘SURF’ the ‘WAVE’ of change in retirement savings (sorry):
- In-depth view of impacts on providers, consumers and advisers!
- Product availability and charge analysis (natch)!
- Regulatory roundup!
- Dingo jokes!
- Lessons from the USA and Australia!
- The second line of defence in practice (featuring a lang cat field trip to Scottish Widows)!
- The proposed secondary annuity market (featuring the wisdom of Platform Man)!
- Pictures of cats and stuff!
ALL LANG CAT, ALL THE TIME
We’ve got a brand new web store, which is well exciting. Follow the instructions and you’ll create a lang cat account. Your purchases will be stored there for you to download any time.
IMPORTANT: Once you’ve created your account and checked out you’ll see a link to download your copy. It’s quite small so glasses on, yeah? You’ll also get your link by email, so don’t worry if you miss it. If you don’t get the confirmation email, check your Spam or Clutter folders.