The lang cat has just launched its inaugural adviser survey. It’s called State Of the Adviser Nation and is open to all advice professionals, whether you’re an adviser, paraplanner, administrator or a compliance director we want to hear your views.
And there’s two ways to take part. If you’re not already a member of our adviser panel, you should be and you can sign up here,or, we’ll sign you up if you leave your details at the end of the survey.
Alternatively, you can just take part without joining the panel and that’s fine too, your views would not be any less important, probably.
DON’T WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME
The survey should take about 20 minutes to complete but we know you’re busy, so we’d like to make it worth your while. If you’d like to complete the survey and take the option of joining our adviser panel, as a thank you, we will:
- Give you a complimentary copy of our annual advised platform guide (that retails at £150 +VAT to advisers) which launches on 15 November 2018.
- Provide an adviser focused playback of the survey results, so you can use them for benchmarking within your business.
- Give you the opportunity to feed back gripes and likes to providers anonymously there’s a section for that and we’ll kick backsides, or slap backs, on your behalf.
In addition, you’ll also receive our eternal gratitude, which of course is worthless. Sorry, that should read priceless.
THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
First things first, this isn’t on behalf of any client of the lang cat. This is our survey for our use. We’re not going to sell the results to providers as a big omnibus research document, as you would typically see from other research and insight houses. We’re going to use the results to inform our own work, most of which tries to make financial services, in our own small way, a better place for you and your clients.
Some more stuff you should know:
- The survey is 100% anonymous. You don’t need to say who you are and no salesman will call.
- If you want your free copy of the 2018/19 platform guide and playback of the results, we do need your email address but this is in no way connected to your responses, these are completely anonymous, which we may have already mentioned.
- If you join the adviser panel, we’ll e-mail you from time to time to get your opinion on things. Don’t worry though, we won’t stalk you or bombard you with e-mails.
- You can complete the survey without joining the panel, just let us know in the comments at the end of the survey (but remember you won’t get your freebies).
So that’s it really. We hope very much that you’ll agree to participate. The more voices we hear from, the more meaningful the results that we can use to influence the industry (as opposed to your profession), the regulator and our own work.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to understanding your views even better very soon!
COMPLETE STATE OF THE ADVISER NATION HERE